Friday, June 3, 2011

The Bride Wears Hijab is finally re-opened

Due to so many requests for me to open or invite people to the "Bride Wears Hijab" blog and "Beautiful Muslimah" I have been working on updating and fixing both blogs up. I have finally finished the bride blog;) so here is the link in case any of you forgot www.bridewearshijab.blogspot.com [Alas, any old comments could NOT be erased due to a weird blog error so if they don't make sense, that makes sense since the posts got bounced into a different order]. As for BM, I actually never planned to re-open it but to put all the posts into ILH. So I will get on that. Eventually. ;) So see what I've managed so far on the bride blog and bear with me on getting the BM stuff in here. Eventually. InshaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment