Friday, December 17, 2010

Meets Erin Fashion Show

This grid, was born in Toronto, Ontario's, is the true lifestyle for all young people dream of. In the 24 years of age, her collection can be found in North America's top retailers including Holt Renfrew, mix, and Barneys.

 After graduating from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, plans in the Western, Erin sorted into the fashion industry here. She said, "It happened by default, like - I love my great-grandmother always collected antique scarves, I started 5 years ago, kimono tops of them, when I ran into Mischa Barton in a H & M in Toronto and She spoke about sending her some clothes, and one or two weeks later, she was a film! collected soon after the capsule is selected Holt Renfrew and TNT grew up in Canada. Since then I've been playing with the development of the idea of a line, but it does not really happen, I live in New York City from April 2008 back. "


 Pre-launch the label, she started in W magazine. She has a direct and Alex White, fashion director. "The best in life. She honestly tell me what this means. I became so effective there, it was crazy!"What is her Fall '10 collection inspired by?"My mother's Vintage Dusty Rose velvet jewelry box, her 16th birthday as a gift."

Achievements, including her favorite, "Let pick up Barneys New York and Holt Renfrew in my first season! Torch by the magazine's honor of Canada in their most influential and outstanding 30 30 anniversary of women's issues ... Watch is on for the ELLE magazine .. / woman sWearDaily characteristics as a new designer. "

If she has any choice, her famous designers want to work with Proenza Schouler. "I just want to see what happened back in the day.'ll Learn a lot, these boys are talented."Erin's all time favorite designers are 尼古拉盖斯基埃. She also joined the family in Paris for inspiration, "they are new, fresh, future! I always hope they can find no one else is doing. And be able to carry out a 'It's like motorcycle bag, and let it become the most Cool bags, as even after 10 or 15 years since its inception, is baffling to me! them for me, the most innovative house, but at the same time, the commercial success of crazy ... let's just say, I Dead balenc! "



Sneak preview of her fall collection: "It has a very eclectic Boho Russia this season, but there are a feminine way of military-inspired elements. I have been obsessed with the idea of hardware and armor. I think that runs through my collection programs. "

No comments:

Post a Comment