Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Just for Fun

What would you be? (from Um Hamza's blog)



If I were a month, I'd be December
If I were a day of the week, I'd be Wednesday
If I were a time of day, I'd be Fajr
If I were a planet, I'd be Venus
If I were an animal, I'd be a dolphin
If I were a direction, I'd be the North
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a daybed
If I were a liquid, I'd be a vanilla milkshake…or hot qahwa
If I were a gemstone, I'd be an Emerald
If I were a tree, I'd be a palm tree
If I were a tool, I'd be a paintbrush
If I were a flower, I'd be a tiger lilly
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be a misty warm rain
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be an Irish flute
If I were a color, I'd be emerald green
If I were an emotion, I'd be impatience
If I were a fruit, I'd be a mandarin orange
If I were a sound, I'd be horses at a race
If I were an element, I'd be oxygen
If I were a car, I'd be a Mustang Convertable
If I were a food, I'd be blackened creole chicken with sauted mushrooms
If I were a place, I'd be Venice
If I were a taste, I'd be cloves and cinnamon
If I were a scent, I'd smell like rain on apple blossoms
If I were an item of clothing, I'd be a gown
If I were a body part, I'd be a heart
If I were a facial expression, I'd be "rolls eyes"
If I were a song, I'd be "an Irish reel"
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be kitten heels
What would you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment